Monday, August 24, 2009

rindu datang lagi..

Bila tibanya ramadhan,slalu mengingatkan aku tentang seseorg..

someone who i want to be with,but I'm always deny it
he told me about his love
but i couldn't accept it
all my friends asked me to give him a chance
but i just couldn't..i dunno y..
it's so hard to admit n believes on my own feelings
but,I'm always miss him..always wanted him beside me

one year..i wasted my time,made him gave up
when he told me that he'll never pushed me..i'm became so afraid..
i need him to push me,to always asking me bout our love
because deep inside,I'm very happy..i was so happy
it's really weird when he said that he'll try to forget his love
i felt lost..i felt lonely..i felt emptiness

but now,u n me..
we're together..
i dun regret about our past..
because of it,i knew that u're the one who deserve for me
and i never regret to choose u as my leader
to lead me in this world..
coz u're the best man i've ever met

Dan ramadhan akan sentiasa menjadi tanda ingatan..kerana di saat itulah..aku menyedari perasaan itu hadir di hatiku..

P/s: jiwang plak mlm2 ni,huu..tp biarlaa..aku nk jiwang jgk!





5 comments:

bolaitubulat said...

hey...
wish u hepy always my dear.. =)

Veronica Tan Kah Min said...

giler r jiwang..huhuhu
papepn kak doakan korg dua bahagia..
muacks! syg korg

Ai Corp. said...

haha..,malu-malu..

DaNiey said...

haha..kantoi jiwang gak! aritu kutk aku..wawawawa!

Ai Corp. said...

alamak..,kena paku ni! lari!!!!